Fees are set by the committee and are as follows:
- Monthly Fee of $35.00, due and payable on the first rehearsal of each month, regardless of attendance.
- Social Member $5 per month. If you don't have time to sing with us all the time but want to attend social functions you may join as a Social Member.
The membership fees cover the operational costs of the choir, such as payments to our Musical team, the purchase of music, provision of performance costume, costs associated with putting on concerts and hall hire just to name a few. Every choir member will receive a discounted ticket for our main fundraising event (members only and not transferable).
Fees can be paid by direct debit - please contact Lydia Reid, Treasurer on 0414 819 494 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a financial member entitles you to:
- vote in that year's Annual General Meeting and to be elected as a committee member;
- the use of rehearsal/performance sheet music, but not the ownership of the music, as all music remains the property of the Casey Choir Inc. at all times;
- a copy of the Choir's Constitution upon request;
- the use of a performance costume;
- the membership contact directory.